The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, December 18, 2006

Rise and Shine


Update: I was just looking at the bigger image (click on the picture and check it out...) and there is a dewdrop dangling from the branch. How cool is that?! Dewdrop caught a dewdrop... ;-)

I am so proud to have raised a child who finds beauty in ordinary things, and you know, as I say that, I think... what's ordinary about an incredible sunrise or an awe-inspiring sunset, or a cascading waterfall...? They are all quite spectacular, but I guess that my darling daughter takes notice of those things, which is pretty awesome. That being said, this morning, darling daughter saw a beautiful sunrise through our back window. With the fog, you could see the outline of the sun clearly. There were oranges and yellows flowing together painting the sky (creating an almost salmon color), and it was all shining through a bare little maple tree in the back yard. She pointed it out to me, and I ran for the camera. I'm so proud.

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of system heads our way on Thursday/Friday, POPS are going up, and discussion is getting more concrete that it will be an event. I might actually be reminded what thunder sounds like... gosh, I hope I recognize it. lol Hopefully, we'll get something... I am so storm deprived.

Today is a crazy day. We have our Christmas luncheon and I am being asked to make up various award certificates because I do a good job on them. Solution: Quit doing a good job, right??? Tonight, I have a dinner for Hubby's work... At some point, I'll finish Christmas Crafts for my co-workers... and get Christmas cards mailed. I did finish wrapping presents.

Better get on this award...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...