The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, December 17, 2006

Stupid Game

Major computer problems today and yesterday, most likely the result of Hubby's stupid PC game... How frustrating! That stupid game is a thorn in my side. I spent all afternoon working on the stupid computer trying to get it fixed, so I didn't wrap but half of the presents that I needed to get wrapped. I didn't work at all on Christmas crafts, and I didn't finish addressing my Christmas cards... I am way behind the 8-ball, and my computer is still broken. Stupid game! Anyway, that puts me so sufficiently behind that it doesn't matter what the sky looks like today because I won't be watching the sun set. I will be planted on the floor wrapping, crafting and addressing... 'tis the season... fa la la la la la la la la... perhaps another day...

I had a most embarassing evening last night at Hubby's Christmas party... that's all I have to say about that. Fortunately and unfortunately, I remember every bit of it.

Dense fog outside right now, but it should clear up revealing mostly sunny skies, and unseasonably high temps, the high temps making it especially difficult to find that elusive holiday spirit... (Yesterday, while I wrapped the few gifts that I did, I watched Polar Express in an attempt to find it... such a great movie, but I'm still struggling to find it.) We've got some weather approaching Thursday, thunderstorms in the forecast. Unfortunately, they are expecting the disturbance to last into a good part of the weekend, so all these people who keep asking me the Christmas forecast, sorry folks, the forecast is deteriorating, though Christmas is far out (not nearly far enough out), and the forecast is still mostly unreliable. It could clear up just in the "Nick" of time. lol

Does anyone know how to fix the Microsoft Update function, when it searches for updates for hours and doesn't find anything...? Ugh! That stupid game!

Frustrated...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...