The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, December 29, 2006

Timing is everything

According to the SPC: LOW-LEVEL SHEAR WILL GRADUALLY IMPROVE OVER (SUNDAY) NIGHT AND ISOLATED TSTMS MAY BECOME WEAKLY ORGANIZED WITH THREATS FOR DAMAGING WINDS/BRIEF TORNADOES. Mostly to our west, but it's something... not the best timing considering I just bought all of our fireworks for Sunday night and they sort of depend on a lack of rain... but whatever, it might give me a great chance to try out my brand new wireless weather station, cause I'm cool like that. Hubby even thinks the weather station is cool. He was tearing into the box before I even got a chance. He was impressed with it, even ran outside with the wind speed detector to see if he couldn't find a good place to mount it... Hey, that's MY toy!!! I think he was just frustrated after hitting a roadblock in hooking up our new wireless router. We're really moving up in the world. I don't have anything that can go wireless right now, but just wait... (evil grin).

Another system seems to have popped into next week's forecast. I might get a chance to chase yet. Fortunately, next weekend is an off weekend... but it might roll in sooner than that. At least if I don't have everything set up for this weekend's event, I won't have too long to wait before the next one...

I almost forgot to mention... I have some of my pictures listed for sale on Fotolia. I haven't heard anything yet, but... they're out there... It would be cool to be able to sell some of my pics.

That's all for me. I'm just waiting... patiently... cause that's what storm chasers do.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...