The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wii!!!

Crazy holidays! I got another fine opportunity to play my niece's Wii... and I think that now I understand why it is called Wii... I was playing against darling daughter in Wii tennis, and wouldn't you know it, I ended up hitting slick spot on the floor and ended up on the floor, flat on my back... Wii!!! I guess you can say that I really get into my game. I got a good laugh and so did everyone else. A little sore, but I think I'll make it. lol

Yesterday's weather didn't get as bad as I had expected, so all the folks on the roads had a much easier time with it. What a relief! Today, the weather has been clear and beautiful and nice and cool. It's just fabulous. Let's check the NWS, shall we...?
THERE IS STILL A SEVERE WEATHER CONCERN FOR SUNDAY NIGHT AND EARLY MONDAY MORNING. THE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR PROFILES APPEAR VERY FAVORABLE FOR STRONG ROTATION OF UPDRAFTS...AND THE DYNAMICAL FORCING ALSO APPEARS IMPRESSIVE. That's what I'm talking about. SPC has us in a slight risk category at Day 3. Oh yeah!!! Merry Christmas to me...!!! I won't get my hopes up though because most of any of the action appears to be expected near the coast, and I am nowhere near the coast. They are actually talking about the possibility of tornadoes out that way, by the panhandle and the big bend... tsk, tsk. Sunday weather doesn't bother me too much. Rain, rain, rain! Again, terrible traveling weather, and I have a friend returning home from California, who might be delayed... but at least I am not doing anything as crazy as assembling a trampoline and surrounding net on Christmas Eve this year... that was not fun at the wee hours in the pouring down rain last year. Let me tell you!

That's all I have for now. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...