The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day! A day only a math enthusiast can appreciate. 3.14... Not sure what the point is... but I'm sure certain fraternities have a field day with it. Anyway, have a great Pi Day!!!

As for weather, Kelly got creative with his wording regarding the system that has been drenching Texas, referring to it as a
DECAYING MCS. It's headed out now. I know when I was watching the weather on CNN Headline News this morning, they put the radar up, and there was a strong bow echo formed over the Gulf coming out of Texas, and I said to Hubby... cool, a bow echo... to which he responded... did you say, echo? I simply cannot talk weather with him... I get nowhere.

Locally, the cap has finally begun to weaken here, which has prompted adding slight POPS to the forecast to the west, nothing significant, just showers, but it's something. I am definitely not on the west side of the CWA, but tomorrow is when things start to pick up.
THURSDAY... SHOWERS/ISOLD TSTMS INCREASE IN COVERAGE OVER WRN ZONES DURING THE MORNING AND GRADUALLY SPREAD EWD ACROSS THE REMAINDER OF THE CWFA DURING THE AFTERNOON. HIGH TEMPS WILL BE ABOUT 5 DEGREES COOLER THAN TODAY DUE TO THE CLOUD COVER AND PCPN...EXCEPT FOR ERN ZONES. I feel excluded... THURSDAY NIGHT... LIKELY POPS FOR SHOWERS/ISOLD TSTMS FOR ALL BUT THE EXTREME ERN/SERN ZONES. Left out again... I'm not liking this... we deserve a part in this too... FRIDAY...NAM POPS TOO LOW FOR ALL BUT THE SERN ZONES AND TRENDED CLOSER TO THE GFS. POPS DECREASE TO 40-50 PERCENT WRN ZONES AND MAINTAIN LIKELY OVER CNTRL/ERN ZONES. HIGH TEMPS QUITE SIMILAR TO THURSDAY. I am getting this bizarre feeling that this one might miss me... Are you reading that, too? It's a curse. I know it.

I actually entered into a debate with hubby last night about the expected weather last night. He was going out to treat for mole crickets because it "looked like" it would rain later on during the night. I told him that it would NOT be raining. He didn't believe me, at all. I guess I lost my "weather goddess" (his name for me - eye roll) credibility with him after Saturday's missed prediction. Great... I give him acurate information day after day, and then, I'm off one time (was way off, but that's irrelevant), and he doesn't believe me at all now. (For some reason a picture of Rodney Dangerfield flashes in my head, "I get no respect.") Good grief. Tim, you warned me that it wasn't really much of a chance, but did I listen...? sigh. I'm paying for it now. lol. Eventually, I will learn.

Have a fabulous Pi Day!!!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...