The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, March 10, 2007

These clouds could use some caffeine... they need a lift

2:15PM Update from me: Beautiful cumulus clouds wanting desperately to rise above the cap (for my sake), but still lacking the lift to do so... may not even get the temps and lift sufficient for that to occur here (thanks Kelly for the awesome lesson is thermodynamics.) It's a sad thing... worse yet is that I gave this gloom and doom story to hubby about the approaching convection that would certainly interfere with his yard plans for this afternoon. Cough, cough... boy, am I eating crow... He keeps shouting through the office window, looking at the sky saying... "Boy, I sure hope I finish before all the hail and rain..." OK, ok, so I was off. I can deal with that. (eye roll). On the plus side, the moisture is on the increase as the sky is becoming more and more filled with the puffy white stuff. It's still iffy, even if unlikely, so I will occasionally monitor as I catch up on some much needed house chores. I have lots of things that I could/should be doing rather than watching nothing happen weatherwise... I have a special talent for making something out of nothing. I think it's commonly referred to as "The Moutain-out-of-a-Mole-Hill Syndrome". Yep, and that's an unfortunate by-product of SDS...

Hoping for a broken cap...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...