The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am so tired...

Lake Mead was beautiful. We stopped at a spot along the way to the dam to take some pics. It was such a crisp blue color with the moutains all around. Truly breathtaking. I'm off to my last session for this trip, but this is the big one. All day, it's the same topic, and I happen to be terribly sleep deprived, so it should be rough. I'll need lots of chai lattes, which lucky me, they sell in the lobby.

In case, I don't get back on... y'all plains chasers, have fun with this set up this weekend and Tuesday. Y'all in the Southeast (WxBrigade and others), hang in there, our day will come... suddenly I was launched into a Celine moment... whew. Tonight, I am on my own in Vegas... I can do whatever my heart desires. This could be fun.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. wow, I can't believe how much the water has gone down since I was there in 2000.

    BTW, go over to the Hilton and go through the Star Trek Experience. Even if you don't like ST you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say..."what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, David... didn't get the recommendation in time. I am now sitting at the airport checking my messages. Totally missed the ST experience.

    Steve, Indeed, that's what I've heard. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...