The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh, it's one of THOSE days!!!

DRIER AIR IS EXPECTED TO FILTER INTO THE REGION TODAY HELPING TO SUPPRESS THE DEVELOPMENT OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS THIS AFTERNOON ACROSS MOST OF SOUTH CENTRAL GEORGIA. MOISTURE LEVELS WILL BEGIN TO INCREASE ON TUESDAY AS SOUTHERLY FLOW RETURNS TO THE REGION FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. FROM TUESDAY INTO THE WEEKEND...SCATTERED AFTERNOON SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP. ANY OF THESE STORMS WILL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME STRONG AND PRODUCE GUSTY WINDS...LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL AND FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING.
Well, there you have it... that's about all I have to say about that...

Yesterday, we actually had a little rumbling thunder that crept up on me in the afternoon. I was busy doing something else, so I didn't do anything about it, except enjoy the sound of the falling rain. Such a sweet sound, the rain tapping on the range hood vent, like music, add the thunder rumbles, and it's a wonderful harmony that I adore. Ma Nature's symphony.

Tomorrow, I have big plans to attend spotter class, yes again. The more I can learn, the better. I will attend every class I can, but this one will have Jess in attendance. We have yet to meet face-to-face, so it should be an awesome chaser convergence!!! I am very much looking forward to it.

That's all for me, for now. Oh, by the way, I think I took the pic Friday afternoon when I returned home from work. The sky was just so cool. I couldn't help myself.

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...