The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Under the weather...

I took this pic a while back, but, for today, it will serve as my inspiration. I need to do some more sun chasing. I am bored with my current stock... I do have a trip up to North Georgia planned this weekend. Perhaps, I will find some photo inspiration.

OK, so last night, I had another night of nothingness... are we surprised? No, I think not... As for today, the discussion is pretty interesting... and entertaining... I quote:

THERE`S NOT A LOT OUT THERE TO HANG YOUR HAT ON WITH RESPECT TO TODAY`S FORECAST. SOUNDING SHOWS A VERY UNSTABLE ATMOSPHERE IN PLACE WITH A CAPE OVER 4000 J/KG. WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED NOT TO SEE AT LEAST WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND STORMS IGNITE FROM SOUTHEAST AL INTO OUR GA ZONES (ESPECIALLY VERY LATE IN THE DAY AND DURING THE EVENING).
Then with regards to Thursday's discussion...
WE MAY BE DEALING WITH AN ACTIVE (POSSIBLE MCS) MID/LATE EVENING ACROSS OUR NORTHERN ZONES.
Tropically, we have three areas of interest. One in the Caribbean is dropping loads of rain on the already tropically devastated Yucatan Peninsula. It's all disorganized and messy... and wet. A tropical wave located centrally between Africa and the Lesser Antilles is expected to encounter more favorable conditions for development as it continues to track our way... Finally, there is a "non-tropical" low off the coast of the Carolinas that is not in a favorable location for development, but could enter a more favorable environment for that as it drifts southward.

...and that is all... I think I have gone and caught myself a summer cold. grumble.

Have a great day!
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. You're not kidding... hot, cold, hot, cold. I feel like an elephant trompled on my head. I am definitely "under the weather". Anyone happen to know the origins of that expression?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...now that sounds like menopause....ROTFL)!!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...