The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, September 23, 2007

TD 10 is dead...

What the heck?! I miss one morning of posting, and so much happens... TD 10 quickly moved ashore yesterday without ever doing any strengthening, and has now dissolved into near nothingness. Who would have guessed that? So, we still don't have Jerry. Still, some convective bands were wrapping around the low, and where I was... in Blackshear, GA, of all places, we were slammed with some ferocious downpours and some super frequent CG. Of course, I was a spectator, stuck inside... wishing I were outside, taking pictures... At one point, lightning was flashing every 3 seconds. sigh.

Anyhow, I woke up late this morning, and I just now got back and thought I'd share that. If I wake up at a reasonable hour, I will make a real post tomorrow. Hey, you never know, there might actually be something to post about...

Good night (I am pooped),
~Dewdrop

6 comments:

  1. The Dewvoid is strong in this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and then you had to go and rub it in with your "SDS Therapy". You are just wrong for that... the torture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CG is a common abbreviation in the weather weenie world for Cloud-to-Ground Lightning. Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...