The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Are there storms in my future???

Well, color me happy, there is a slight risk for severe weather over me today!!!... and it looks as if things are starting to come alive pretty well in the Florida panhandle. Most of the intense action appears to be occurring off-shore... perhaps a few water spouts are in store down that way. You may also note that there is a moderate risk for severe weather up in the Dakotas... up near where I missed my first tornado with the Twister Sisters. The main threat is actually for some dangerous wind, but they have hatched out an area for tornado threat. Be mindful of rapidly changing conditions today if you are in the Dakotas.

Incidentally, locally, we have fallen short of the forecast for rainfall, and there hasn't been any thunder to substantiate the day after day after day forecast of nothing but thunderstorms. We did get enough at just the wrong time yesterday to stop my wonderful groom in the middle of mowing the lawn... unfortunately, all 0.11" of rain fell during the only time he had available for mowing. The slight chance for severe is promising though.

THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE SOMEWHAT MORE ACTIVE THAN USUAL FOR EARLY JULY.
... but in typical Dew fashion, looks like it might all happen well south of here. No worries, I can't chase it anyhow... sigh.

Coming home last night, we did have amazing skies during sunset. I am always blown away by incredible skies. I just stand in awe of God's masterful art.
Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain
Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to him who sits on
Heaven’s mercy seat [2X]

(Refrain)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
to You the only wise King
(Refrain)

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of your name
Jesus your name is power
Breath, and living water
Such a marvelous mystery
(Refrain)
(Kari Jobe, The Revelation Song, Glorious, 2004. Written by Jennie Riddle)
Did I mention how much I truly cherish my friends. I got so many thoughtful sentiments on my birthday... such thoughtfulness. Also, Shell and Lo sent me an amazing floral bouquet, with dew covered roses! Gorgeous, huh? THANK YOU!!!

Have a great day!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...