The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Rain, rain... come and water my yard...

Well, we have had random thunderstorms here after the forecast called for buckets (inches). Today, I read under a 1/2" of rain. Today, the showers are scattered all over the place. Literally, it's a mess of storms, and we didn't even rate the slight risk that the northern plains and New England got. As I drove back from chair shopping, I observed some impressively nimbussed clouds with some low bases and some clear lowered scud. It got me excited, but so far... nothing.

Have a great day!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...