The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shout, everybody, now, Spring is HERE!

One of the advantages of spring is the longer days, which affords me better opportunities for chasing the sun. Yesterday's sunset was glorious, as I was headed home from Yoga practice. The clouds were all jagged and textured on their base, and broken up just enough to allow some brilliant pink crepusclar streaks of light to radiate through, as the ball of fire set beneath the tree line.Oh how I love to sky-gaze!

The weather today was beautiful, so after a 3 hour tour of the doctor's office... grrr... my wonderful groom and I opted for a picnic lunch at a nearby park. It was beautiful, but still a little chilly. We had a great time, doing our thing, playing on the playground equipment. I love the fun we have together!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...