The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, July 28, 2006

Looks like rain...

National Weather Service says:

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT...
THE WEATHER TODAY WILL BE MUCH LIKE THURSDAY...HOT WITH ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS DURING THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS. ON THURSDAY THERE WERE REPORTS OF LARGE HAIL AND WIND DAMAGE ACROSS PORTIONS OF NORTH FLORIDA AND SOUTH GEORGIA AS SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS DEVELOPED ALONG THE EAST COAST SEA BREEZE AND MOVED TOWARD THE WEST IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THIS WILL LIKELY OCCUR AGAIN TODAY...WITH THE MAIN THREAT FOR LARGE HAIL AND WIND DAMAGE NEAR AND EAST OF A LINE FROM TALLAHASSEE FLORIDA...TO LAKELAND GEORGIA. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THIS AREA WILL TEND TO BE MORE NUMEROUS THAN ELSEWHERE...WHERE RAIN CHANCES WILL ONLY BE IN
THE 20 TO 30 PERCENT RANGE.

Tut, tut, it looks like rain... Maybe I can get better shots (I am hooked now!!) If my husband and I didn't have a date tonight, I'd be all over it... I "dew" drop a lot of things for weather, but I don't think I'll stand him up on a date for a few lightning shots... no matter how badly I want them. There will be other opportunities.

A friend of mine at work showed me his mobile GPS unit. I am thinking if I get something like that, I can forego the laptop. It has weather interface and street detail. AWESOME! Now, I just have to save up $1000... Now, accepting donations... LOL!

Seriously though, I am planning to get a Garmon GPS. If anyone has advice about GPS units and happens to be reading my blog, I'd be willing to read comments.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...