The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, July 28, 2006

Bring it...



NOW THROUGH 500 PM EDT...ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP AND MOVE WEST AT 10 MPH ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTH CENTRAL GEORGIA. THE BEST CHANCE FOR RAIN WILL BE EAST OF THE I75 CORRIDOR. WITH ANY STORM...GUSTY WINDS TO 25 MPH...HEAVIER RAIN... DANGEROUS LIGHTNING AND SMALL HAIL WILL BE POSSIBLE.

I see nothing, except some cumulus towers are rising. (Those are so beautiful) If it comes early enough, I'll be able to take some shots. Otherwise... next time. I hear a voice telling me, "Now, dear, we don't chase hail..." I've got a note of that. I've also been told we don't chase hurricanes... Darn, taking away all the fun. Well, this is my chase career, and if I want to chase a hurricane, I will. Maybe then, we can meet Jim Cantore... LOL... Now, I just need a hurricane...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...