The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chris... What Happened???

Boy, do I feel sheepish??? What the heck happened to TS Chris??? He was looking beautiful!!! Now, he's almost gone... Interesting. I know, I know Northwestern Shear, but come on, he was a beautiful Tropical Storm, and now he's fallen apart. Hurricane Chris may never be, well, maybe in 2012... I guess I jumped the gun a bit in seeing that one coming, but there was an eye and everything. It should have been, but God had other plans. Everything happens for a reason. Bummer...

I still predict that Debby will be a big storm. (I know, I know, I've already said that.) I expect she'll be a hurricane. We shall see. I am so depressed over Chris... I'm at a loss for words.

As for local weather...

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT...
ISOLATED TO SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE ONCE AGAIN EXPECTED TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE REGION...MAINLY IN THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS. THE AFTERNOON SEA BREEZE WILL ENHANCE THESE SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS AS IT MOVES INLAND OVER NORTH FLORIDA. LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL WILL ONCE AGAIN BE POSSIBLE AS ANY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS THAT DEVELOP ARE EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY. THE OVERALL THREAT OF SEVERE WEATHER REMAINS LOW...BUT A STRONG TO SEVERE STORM CANNOT BE RULED OUT. THE MAIN THREATS WILL BE STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND SMALL HAIL.

Do they even bothter to re-write it??? We haven't gotten much of anything lately. I have seen some beautiful and amazing cloud structure though. On Monday evening, I saw an amazing storm cloud that was rolling and building. We got nothing, but the dymanics of that structure were impressive.

I started studying for the Technician's license last night. A lot of it is just common sense. They told me just to memorize the frequencies, and they will make sense with use.

Dry (and Hot!!) in South Georgia...
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...