The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, August 15, 2006

South Georgia Weather ... BORING!!!

South Georgia WX is so boring right now. We have nothing. One thing I have noticed about myself in all this is that I don't see just a pretty sky anymore. I see cumulus towers lining up for their chance at release. I see mammatus clouds revealing an intense updraft. I see the structure now. Nature is amazingly beautiful, and it's so interesting to watch it happen and know what's happening. 20% POPS today. I don't expect anything. A couple of waves still... blah

I took this picture last night.


I start my digital photography class this week. I can't wait!!!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...