The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, September 07, 2006

Florence Holding on through the Night...


I took this picture in NC this past weekend also. I think that a collage of my landscape pics will be nice.

On the satellite loop, it looks like the low that has been keeping Florence from thriving is finally breaking off. She should be able to gain some steam now. They are talking more and more about her not impacting the US, a sharp hook to the north-northeast is predicted. The NHC is still frustrated that they can't seem to locate the true center. I think all that is about to change, quickly...

Checking out the doppler this AM, I noticed a heavy sea breeze rolling in off the Gulf. We should get something off of that. Pops at 70%. No advisories in our county... Figures. I'm am confident that we'll be in the zone a little later.

I have my 4th digital photography class tonight. Yahoo!!! I need to see if my enlargements came back yet, so I can share those.

Have interesting plans this weekend. Parents are coming into town, and we're going to the amusement park. Hope the weather cooperates.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...