The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, September 29, 2006

I can see clearly now...


I know I've already done the lightning shot, but I am just so proud, I thought I'd share again... Enjoy!

Just switched to contacts yesterday... I have worn glasses, except on certain occasions for the past 13 years. Man, am I having trouble getting adjusted. It makes my stomach upset, almost like with motion sickness, but I think I'll adjust soon. It's already better than yesterday. It's cool to not be pushing my glasses up my nose anymore, though I keep trying to, must have been a habit, rather than a need.

I had a blast with my friend last night... we were up until 2AM. I am tired, and tomorrow, I'm going to that competition, bright and early. I think I'll sleep in on Sunday.

Tropical Storm Isaac is getting better organized this morning. He didn't look impressive this morning to me, but the 11 AM says he's looking better. I am too busy to check.

Locally, clear. Surprise, surprise...

I'd better run.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...