The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, September 28, 2006

Say hello to my little friend... TD #9


I took this picture in July while I was in Tybee for a wedding. Nothing like the sun setting over water... I cropped out the bride in this shot.

Due to the inactiveness in the Atlantic basin, I didn't even bother checking the 5PM advisory yesterday which would have advised me about TD #9, the future TS Isaac. I expect him to be named soon. He's not overly impressive and most certainly a fish... but whatever... Looks like lots of convective cells popping up all over the Atlantic. Could be some more coming. Only time will tell.

Locally, it might actually rain tonight (according to the weather channel, but how reliable are they???). It's all clear for 7 days out according to the NWS... Humidity has even dropped. The dewpoint was at 50 degrees this morning... brr...

We have company coming over tonight. A friend of mine has court tomorrow for her clients, and she has moved out of the area up to Winder, so she and her hubby will be staying with us. I have a busy weekend planned, traveling to our northwest neighboring county for a competition, just to spectate. I've decided to take Monday and Tuesday off, just to be off. We might go on a mini-vacation. We'll see.

ttfn and 73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...