The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tropical Storm Florence


I promised a picture of the "stairway to heaven" as darling daughter so fondly dubbed it. Well, here is one of them. I'll save the rest for a sunny day.

Can you say, hola, TS Florence? She's a big one, but she's not very organized. They expect her to become organized soon. She is forecast to be a Hurricane by Friday... She is on a path for the North Carolina/Virginia coasts. We'll see what happens. So much can happen in that time.

Locally, it's raining... not really sure why. There is NOTHING on radar.

In addition to the stairway to heaven shots that I shared one of, I took this one. It sort of looked to me like a hand, and it reminded me that He's got the whole world in His hand.









I already shared one of the landscape pics. I love the one with the bee. I think I will have it blown up, but I think I'll crop it a bit first. I hate to lose quality. I'll crop it and see how it looks as a background. Then, I'll know. I am almost leaning toward a landscape collage rather than a weather collage. Perhaps, I'll do both. I guess I could do both, plenty of walls in my house.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...