The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello TD #6!!!

Now that Ernesto has sizzled out, we have TD#6 rumbling out in the Atlantic. He's out there east of the Leeward Islands. I have no idea what will become of her, but the NHC has stated that she is close to becoming TS Florence... Stay tuned.

Yesterday, we went on an adventure in Asheville, NC, yes, NC. We were trying to take a train ride, but thanks to hubby doing the planning and a bunch of drunk women (myself included - my white Russians were getting pretty dark...lol), we ended up in Dillsboro, NC well after the last full train left the station. There was nothing to do there, and we were too far from Chattanooga, so we voyaged on to Asheville, and went to the Arboretum. I got some great landscape shots.





I'll try to share one here. We also got caught in a horrific downpour while following a trail to nowhere. We went and got new clothes. The men got matching Hawaian shirts at the local K.


It was a blast! I love Ding Dongs became the theme for the night.

On the way up, I got some great sky shots of darling daughter's stairway to Heaven. I'll share those after I get home. I didn't download those last night, and I'm too lazy.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...