The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, October 30, 2006

Losing my mind... but it's all good...

I think I'm going insane... supercell deprived? I feel stir crazy. It could be just the whole Monday thing. Perhaps, it's a time change issue. It's crazy that I got out of the shower this AM and the sun had fully risen. How am I supposed to feel groggily sleepy if the sun's up?! It could be that I'm worried about Bear. Hubby said that he's doing great, btw. Granted, hubby's idea of great verus mine are totally different. He's not nearly as observant as I am. No offense intended...

Darling daughter has a game tonight. She has been up late for the past two nights at sleepovers and will most likely be at one tonight, since hubby has a stress test at the butt crack of dawn... well maybe after that considering the time change. Darling daughter and her friend arrived at 7:45 this morning rearing to go. They ran out to the trampoline and came running back inside, screaming, "There's ice on the trampoline, all over it!" I went out to check, thinking it was some pre-Halloween prank, and wouldn't you know it, the trampoline was covered in dewdrops... High humidity? Interesting. Setting the stage for that rain this week... not severe though... breathing.

Every bit of information that I can get regarding this crazy hobby that I have gotten myself into is a tremendous help. I welcome feedback. If you can offer any advice and/or suggestions, please do. It might end up being a help to other storm chasers, too... all my adoring fans... (all two of you, right?) lol

I took this pic at a friend's house Saturday. I was impressed with the simplistic charm. Whatdya think?

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...