The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, November 03, 2006

Brrr....

This is another one of the sunset pics, I took the day before yesterday. I love sunsets and sunrises... as if you couldn't tell...



OK, so tomorrow, we have this parade that darling daughter has to participate in for some group, and we have to be there at 8:15, yes AM!!! Who the heck schedules a parade at 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning???!!! Who is going to be out at that hour to watch a parade? If it wasn't for the parade, I would so be looking at the inside of my eye lids at that very moment. Let's top it all off with close to freezing temps... It's just not right, just not right. Brrrrr....

Tonight, we are headed to a rope runner race. Rope runners are the Girl Scouts' response to Pinewood Derbies. They are ridiculous contraptions, but I must say that darling daughter's looks pretty awesome! It even has braids (I did that...)

According to the NWS:

DEW POINT DEPRESSIONS WILL REMAIN HIGH ENOUGH TO PRECLUDE FROST FORMATION TONIGHT Ok, I give, what makes the dew point depressed? Chopping off all the dewdrop's hair...? LOL! I love my new hairdo. It has cut about 15 minutes off of my morning routine... possibly more. Awesome!

We have red flag warnings and lake wind advisories locally. So I won't be setting any fires or water skiiing... Big shocker, huh? I was so looking forward to breaking out those skis, too...

TGIF!!!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...