The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, November 09, 2006

@!&#% State Monitors

Pet Peeve: When monitors from the state come and request documentation from me to evaluate my work, find no problems, but in a group close out meeting, announce that they did, but that's only because they don't know what the heck they are talking about, and actually meant something entirely different, not having anything to do with anything I have done. Then, they return the documentation to me with EVERYTHING in the wrong folders, in the wrong order, with other people's stuff mixed in... GRUMBLE...

I feel better now. Now, let me go fix it all...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...