The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 27, 2006

Wii...


My neato niece introduced me to a new gaming system that I fell in love with. It's that Wii system that Nintendo just came out with. Really awesome! And it's interactive, too. We played bowling, tennis (my favorite, even though I loved bowling), boxing and baseball. In bowling, how you hold the remote control (nunchuck) and the curve of your hand and so forth affects where the ball goes down the lane. How fast you swing controls the speed of the ball... In tennis, you actually get a work out. Your swing truly reflects the swing on the TV. When the ball would make contact with your racket, you feel the resistence on the remote. It's phenomenal. I love it. I could have played it for hours!!! Amazing, the technology. Truly amazing.

I took so many pictures this weekend of people that I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't have any sky shots to share here... well, then, wouldn't you know it... on the way out of town, the sky revealed a nice little rainbow in the cirrus clouds during the sunset. It was spectacular, and fortunately, I was able to begrudgingly convince vigilant hubby to stop so I could take some shots of it. I took so many pictures... The sunset was phenomenal up in Central GA yesterday. I think I am overusing that word "phenomenal" today. Oh well, I guess that means things are phenomenal...

As for weather, since this is a weather blog... despite our lack of weather... according to the NWS:
THE THREAT FOR SEVERE WEATHER WILL BE LOW...HOWEVER A FEW STRONG TSTMS WILL BE POSSIBLE ALONG/AHEAD OF THE FRONT...MAINLY FOR THE WESTERN ZONES THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY MORNING. I think I've already talked about that one... Oh well, we could get something, maybe, you think?

Just as a side note. Vigilant Hubby, Twister is not real. It's just a movie...

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...