The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve is upon us...

Let the rain begin, right? Seems to be quite a tradition for us, Christmas Eve convection... whether we need it or not. Looking like heavy rain tonight, no way around it... not too happy about that, then Christmas Day, whew! Quite a storm headed our way. SPC has us barely in a slight risk category for Monday, though. I don't think hubby would be too keen on me chasing though, as much as it would be cool. Soon enough, I will have everything that I need, and I will be a storm chasing maniac. Pretty exciting prospect. At least, I can track this one on GRL3. I only wish that my computer room had a westward facing window. What I am thinking about is when I get my laptop, I will get a wireless router, so when I am not chasing storms, I can go sit outside with my GRL3 and watch it roll in, and even send in reports as need be.

I've got a hectic evening ahead, off to Grandma's, the airport and back home in the rain, oh, sorry heavy rain.

I hope everyone takes extra special care out in this neck of the woods getting from here to there. Use extra caution in these heavy rains and allow extra travel time. Be safe and have a very, Merry Christmas!!!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...