The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finally, finished... whew!

WILL REMOVE MENTION OF THUNDER AND INCLUDE RAIN MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES. No they didn't just wipe the thunder out of my forecast! Can you believe that?! The one part that made the timing of the system somewhat OK was the prospect of lightning shots, now that is not part of the forecast. They are now just forecasting heavy rain... how awful. All the people on the road in heavy downpours. It's not a good combination. With regard to Saturday: SOME SVR THREAT MAY DEVELOP ALONG/AHEAD OF COLD FRONT...IN FORM OF SUPERCELLS OR SMALL BOWS. That's encouraging, but I refuse to get my hopes up... lol.

Great news, I finished my Christmas Crafts. All the gifts are wrapped. All but one of the cards are mailed. Tonight, I have some baking to do, and I am done!!! How wonderful will that be?! I can't believe I finished it all in time. I was so far behind the last time I checked, and now, miraculously, I am on the ball. Woohoo!

I took some pics yesterday at sunset. Again the cell phone tower was a shot killer, but with some cropping, it is gone. I would love to find some great spots to shoot a clear sunset. Unfortunately, with the time I get off of work, and the time of day of the sunset, I don't have much time to get anywhere... Spring will be here soon, right???? (she says on the first day of winter...) At least, we are experiencing an El Nino, so this should be a better winter than most as far as convection goes.

I'm gonna get.

Toodles and Merry Christmas!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...