The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, December 25, 2006

Now, that it's gone...

Well, it seems it's all behind us. We lost power one more time this morning, but I never even heard any thunder. Who knows? Currently, we have beautiful blue skies up this way, with only a few puffs of cumulus. Still a line passing through Southern Florida with lots of reports of damage and another possible tornado report in Leesburg. I have seen only seeing 2 injury reports (which isn't too bad), but, unfortunately, lots of structural damage. Lightning data is impressive... however, it looks like the bulk of it has rolled off into the Atlantic. So, what's next? Well, according to NWS: THE NEXT LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO AFFECT THE AREA BY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY...WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR YET ANOTHER SUBSTANTIAL RAINFALL. No SDS for me. Unfortunately means I won't be chasing the sun anytime soon, but a storm would be so much better anyway, especially with my new toy. I'll keep my eye on that as the week progresses.

Later. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas! Prayers for those who have been impacted by this ferocious Christmas storm.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...