The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day

Looks like things in the middle gulf coast have settled down quite a bit from what they were earlier today. Good thing for them. It was looking very intense. It is such a slow moving system, it might get to us by next Christmas... I can't believe that parts of it are still in Louisiana... We are expected to have it Sunday night and Monday, but nothing like what Louisiana saw today. A FEW MARGINALLY SEVERE STORMS STILL COULD DEVELOP FROM THE NEW ORLEANS AREA EXTENDING NEWD ACROSS SRN MS...AL AND WRN GA ESPECIALLY IF INSTABILITY IS GREATER THAN CURRENTLY FORECAST. I just hope it doesn't interfere with our party, but I'm sure that it will... That's just my luck.

Hubby put up my weather station equipment today. I am so excited. This thing is awesome! It reads barometric pressure, wind speed, gusts, temp and humudity. I love it! I am set.

I took some really cool pics today. I took about 100 pics. Boy, do I love being digital!! I save a lot of money this way... I'll post a few of them now and save the rest for a sunny day. lol

Happy New Year's Eve eve... Hope everyone has a safe New Year's!!! I'll try to post in the AM... before church and subsequent chaos...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...