The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bear is OK... doggone dog

Well, an update on Bear... Last night, I made signs to put up in the neighborhood, and just after hubby made one last round looking and put the signs up, when he returned home, Bear was trying to crawl back through the hole he dug under the fence to get back into the yard, so hubby called me outside. When I went out there, Bear wasn't acting himself. He seemed disoriented, and he was soaking wet (and this was before it started raining). He wasn't excited that we were home, as he usually is. When I got him inside, I realized that he was so cold that he was shivering, so badly that his teeth were chattering. I covered him with a towel and wrapped him up in my arms, so he could warm up using my body heat. I don't know what he got into, but he was a mess. He layed there shivering for a good 30 minutes, but then, he was fine, back to normal. Doggone dog. At least he's OK. Hubby is making talk of an electric fence now.

As I write this, I am watching and listening to a nice little rain shower. Looks like we'll have more of this today through tomorrow, clearing up before tomorrow night. I just emptied the rain gauge yesterday, so I am all set...

Speaking of being all set, I have been on this computer for almost an hour this morning... (been a little distracted from my blogging, checking forecasts and other blogs... signing up for weather forums and responding to critics... price of fame, yeah, I know... no autographs, please.) Time to get ready for church, and I have to finish taking down the tree. Did I mention how much I don't like doing that?

Have a great day! Don't forget to get with me about those cookies.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...