The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can it borrow some of my instability?

I thought I'd include a cheerful photo in my post today because the overcast skies without any prospect of severe weather are bringing me down... I took this pic in NC in September while I was at the Arboretum... I think.

Talking about Sunday again:
IT IS DOUBTFUL ENOUGH INSTABILITY CAN BE HARNESSED TO PRODUCE THUNDER. Kelly G. is definitely my favorite forecaster in Tallahassee. He breaks it down and explains his reasons for his forecast. It really teaches as it tells. With that said, I continue to be disappointed in the lack of weather, but it is the expected weather, so I am not terribly disappointed. I do happen to have sufficient instability in my life, perhaps this front could borrow some of that from me... Not that I need to remember what thunder sounds like, but I sure do want to... guess we don't always get what we want, huh? As my dad used to tell me, want in one hand and... I can't finish that here (my dad used to be in the Navy...not always the best language.) Anyway, it looks like rain letting up today and then coming back on Sunday... but as Kelly G. mentioned, no thunder likely. That rain without anything more should last until Tuesday, and cold temps will return with that mess. Not ready to use the "f" word (freezing), but it's something we might need to consider. Great...

Today, kicks off the Relay for Life team at my office. I happen to be the team captain. We are having our first meeting, and I am hardly prepared. If you would like to contribute, let me know.

That's all for me.

73,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...