The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Enough of this dreariness, I demand sun!

Things are still on track for practice to not be cancelled, which is good because they have only had one successful (not cancelled) practice, and the games start Monday, I believe. Tomorrow, there is a slight chance of rain, and this cloud cover should stay with us through then. Some cold air advection is causing them to lower the temps forecast slightly. Our next chance at anything comes Sunday. A system will be developing in the Gulf, which should coast our way, something to watch anyway. Haven't had much to watch lately. I certainly hope that this is not an indication of what's to come... I might never get my chase career off the ground at this rate... I know, I know... patience... I will be patient.

Got a visit from Dear Son and his girlfriend last night. Just like Glenn Beck, the boy has issues. A mom's work is never done. We watched some old videos and got things straight for him. It made for a late night, which is OK, but I am pooped. I think I hit the sheets at around 12:40. The alarm clock buzzed entirely too soon this morning.

Cookie sales are over... Sorry if you missed them. We with have booth sales, even a drive up... so if you want them, check those out; otherwise, no Cookies for you!

For now, since we aren't getting any severe weather, I would like to place an order for some sun. These overcast skies are depressing me... nothing to photograph at all. Everything is so frustratingly stable.

As per NWS:
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...