The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar

GFSX THICKNESS VALUES SUPPORT A WINTRY MIX ACROSS OUR NRN ZONES EARLY WEDNESDAY. OK, this is far from what I want... I happen to be a little too close to TLH's northern zones to find any comfort with this suggestion. Frankly, I find it disturbing. I have lived here since 1994, and I have yet to see snow, and I don't really care to down this way... ever. Granted, it's one model suggesting a possibility. Hopefully, the model is just wacko.

As for now... BRRRRR!!! Temps are lower than I would like, but it is, after all, winter. I shouldn't complain... temps are about to dip even lower. The good news is that my order for sun has been heard (thanks Tim), and we should expect to see bits of that elusive orb tomorrow and definitely on Friday... Thank goodness. I need to see the light. Unfortunately, with the sun, super low temps are forecast to arrive. They have a projected low of 29 on Thursday night and not to be outdone, down to 26 on Friday night. Now, that is COLD!!! Nice low developing over northern Mexico and Texas, should make it our way for the weekend, still no severity forecast. Then, of course Canada drops some cold air on us for Monday, another system develops in the Gulf Tuesday for a chance of precip on Wednesday... anyone else feeling like this wx pattern is a bit redundant? Low, rain, cold, low, rain, cold, blah, blah, blah. Poor NWS guys must be bored to tears. At least we'll have sun soon... I am so tired of the dreary clouds and drizzle. When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely, I just stick up my chin and grin and say, "The sun'll come out tomorrow..." Yes, tomorrow, there WILL be sun.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...