The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, January 15, 2007

Weak and Wussy...

THE DYNAMICS WILL BE VERY WEAK WITH LITTLE CHANCE OF ANY CONVECTION. THE FRONT`S PRECIP FIELD WILL ALSO BE WEAKENING...SO DO NOT EXPECT A SUBSTANTIAL RAIN EVENT THIS TIME AROUND. A weak and wussy system approaches... and our current upper ridge is just too strong for it. Colder temps will arrive on Wednesday, but that's all we've got to look forward to... gee and that's my favorite part. NOT! Wording is still interesting heading into the end of the week, but the NWS isn't committing to anything. The subtropical jet stream may bring us some convection, but they aren't totally convinced, so no expectations from me.

You know, I find it phenomenal that in the Midwest and the Plains right now, they are experiencing a really wild ice and snow storm (that trough that won't be pushing on our way because our upper ridge is just too strong), while I'm out by the river (during duck season) in a short sleeve shirt getting bit by mosquitoes... not that I want the ice and snow because I don't. I don't miss that weather at all. This is my main reason for living in south Georgia. I haven't seen snow or icicles, except on TV and in pictures since moving here. I would like to capture some snow pictures at some point, just because it is so beautiful, but I don't want the cold temps and dangerous road conditions that come along with it. I might try to work out a visit up in N Ga when it's expected to snow, so I can catch some shots. It's nice to visit the snow, but I wouldn't want to live in it.

Today will be like a Saturday for me. I will need to clean house, like a mad woman. I have promised Mini-Dew and her friend a trip to the salon for their nails and also Mini-Dew has practice. How much can a Dewdrop cram into one day??? Uh oh, stomach growl... time to eat.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...