The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dreary Day

I can deal with overcast skies when it's a precursor to something happening, something real, but an overcast sky that foreshadows a gloomy drizzle and plummeting temps... how unfair. It's so depressing. I have a severe case of SDS compounded by the blah current conditions... Take two MCC's and call me in the morning, right? Nothing a good Meso won't cure, right??? lol Took a look at the fiscal situation, and dude, I am this close to getting me a Dell. When that happens, it's all over. It'll be time to "do the Dew" and "experience the rush" of storm chasing... I'm ready! Dreams...

As temps drop today, I wonder how that will impact Winter Season Sports. We are scheduled to have practice tonight... To practice or not to practice. That is the question.

As I write this, this afternoon, I am snacking on Pringles Select Cinnamon Sweet Potato chips. I must say :YUMMY!:

I am posting a lot later than usual. Hubby had an appointment with a surgeon to see about a growth on his thyroid. When we arrived there, it took them 15 minutes to figure out that the appt was rescheduled, and they called the wrong number and sent the note to our old address... not very effective. So... we still know nothing... Next appt Thursday.

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...