The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, February 09, 2007

Matthew 19:26

With God all things are possible.

My absolute favorite phrase from the Bible. I was reminded of that tonight, while watching a terrific movie, "Facing the Giants", a tremendous movie about putting complete trust in God. It's really a phenomenal movie, and it's amazing to think that it was created by a church in Southwest Georgia, Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia, in an attempt to spread God's message in the way that people seem to recieve messages these days, a movie. They did an outstanding job, especially for a bunch of amateurs, and have achieved great success with it. My family was truly touched by the movie, and I highly recommend it.

I am meant to be where God has me, and so I should bloom where I am until God sees fit to move me.

Goodnight,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...