The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, February 10, 2007

Severe or not severe? That is the question.

Well, still uncertainty regarding Tuesday's system. I am cautiously optimistic. It is pretty far out still, hence the uncertainty. I will not get all excited just to have my hopes dashed by another nothing system. This is what the guys at NWS have said: THE SHORTWAVE WILL BE FAIRLY FAR TO THE S...WHICH SHOULD RESULT IN SFC LOW DEVELOPMENT ONLY A COUPLE OF HUNDRED MILES INLAND FROM THE GULF OF MEXICO. THIS WOULD PUT OUR CWA IN THE FAVORABLE QUADRANT FOR STORMS...BUT INSTABILITY AND THE AVAILABILITY OF RETURN FLOW MOISTURE WILL STILL BE IN QUESTION.

But SPC said... THERE IS UNCERTAINTY WITH AMOUNT OF WARM SECTOR DESTABILIZATION AND RESULTANT SEVERE POTENTIAL. SEVERE STORMS MAY DEVELOP ACROSS THE NERN GULF COAST REGION ON DAY 4...BUT UNCERTAINTY OF OVERALL COVERAGE APPEARS TOO LOW AT THIS TIME TO INCLUDE A REGIONAL SEVERE WEATHER THREAT AREA. Severe or not severe, that is the question. Still watching it.

Tonight, hubby and Mini-Dew are headed to a special dance. They have gone every year since she was just under 2, and now she is just under 9, so this is their 8th year. Nothing stops them from going to that dance. Mini-Dew has a hair appointment for styling, and I'll fix her hair and makeup. She has a beautiful dress. I'll be taking lots of pictures. My plan is to make a scrapbook of all the years they attend. It's a big deal in their life. As for me... I will clean my house like a mad woman, preparing it for the inevitable... the dreaded slumber party. Currently 16 girls on the invite list... I might actually get some scrapbooking done too. I haven't done that in a while. It would be a nice relaxing way to spend the evening.

Did I mention that Chris Daughtry has been invited to perform at the local concert venue??? I am so there. I plan to get tickets for that one.

Happy Saturday!

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...