The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, February 17, 2007

Noon already...

Well, I survived... but I am pooped. 5 of the girls were up around 0900, and that's when I got up. I prepared some breakfast for them, and started trying to get things wrapped up for them, as parents were to start arriving at 1030. 3 1/2 hours of sleep... I AM EXHAUSTED!!! I never did get to see temps in the teens, but Tallahassee reported 18 degrees just after 0700. It was more worth it for me to sleep. I'll just have to take Kelly's word for it.

Somehow, I have to get it together for church tonight, special service and dinner in honor of Valentine's Day. I should be able to keep my eyes open for at least part of it. Mini-Dew will be heading to a slumber party with at least 3 of the girls that were at her party. They went to sleep anywhere from 0200 - 0400. They should be a joy at that party... NOT! I feel bad for that girl's mother. Perhaps, they'll just crash early and spare everyone the grief.

All in all, it's cold, and I'm tired. Temps have already risen significantly, but it's still cold. I am so ready for spring. Any day now...

Good night. ;-)

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...