The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, February 19, 2007

Road Trip!!!

Well, we are headed out for a trip to Tallahassee for a shopping spree for Mini-Dew for her birthday. She's invited two friends that we are about to go and pick up. After we get some shopping out of the way, we are headed to the NWS for a tour. The girls are quite excited. I'm pretty excited myself.

It's cold, yet again... At 0700, the weather station read 24 degrees, which is an absolute abomination. Come on warm temps, I am waiting...

Hubby spent a good part of last night bandaging the connection on the exhaust on my minivan. It suddenly started sounding very loud yesterday, and he discovered that the weld gave out... most southern men shoot for the sound that my little minivan was letting out, but I'm not interested. Hopefully, I won't lose my muffler headed down to TLH....

Have a lovely day!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...