The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WOW!

Still going... This storm is like the energizer bunny. Moments ago, I counted 58 tornado reports, hail reports with up to 4 1/2" hail (softball size - inconceivable). Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, just being slammed with one after another in a MAJOR tornado outbreak this evening, and it's still so early in the season. Some long lasting supercells have produced some long lived (reports of tornadoes on the ground for 30 minutes - incredible) rather large tornadoes (1/2 mile to a mile wide)... Really an amazing night. If I weren't so tired, I would stay up and continue to monitor this event, but I am worn to the limit. I have nothing left, so it's off to bed for me. This is going to have to be someone else's storm to watch. Jeff has got some great coverage on his stormvideographer blog. No need to run myself into the ground when he's got it going on. Great coverage, Jeff, and hey... you're welcome for the link back. ;-)

As for us:
AT LEAST SOME REAL RAIN CHANCES WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THE LONG TERM... AS A WEAK FRONT LOOKS TO APPROACH THE AREA LATE IN THE WEEKEND. Is that POPS I see in our forecast??? No way!

12:09 Just grabbed these off GR... my last updates... I promise. Hubby's snoring is starting to annoy me, so I am headed to bed, right now.
Shutting down. Stepping away from the computer...

Night all...
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. Just walk away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day we'll be out there, although i see you there first.
    but i won't be far behind!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JG, 2:30 AM??? Did you have fun? I did conjure up the will power to walk away. I wasn't sure I had it in me.

    etts, Soon! A woman can succeed at almost anything for which she has unlimited enthusiasm. This will happen.

    Thanks for the visit, y'all!
    ~Dew

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...