The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, April 11, 2007

... and for the starting line up...

Well, looks like two squall lines have set up over Alabama and Mississippi, and north of there... and I noticed a bit of strong convection rolling in off the GOM... Weather here is still clear, few CU puffs sprawled about, but we're generally clear and comfortable for temps... People here have been asking me when we'll have rain... When I tell them we should have our shot later today, they call me a liar. I guess we shall see... Looks like a wild ride for our friends in Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee though. Still way North... In fact, nickel sized hail has already been reported in Waynesboro, TN.

Stay tuned,
~Dewdrop

1 comment:

  1. It's very windy here in Decatur, AL (north central Alabama). Non-thunderstorm winds blew half of a bradford pear tree into the road across from my office. Wind fields look impressive here, but dewpoints are struggling to rise...

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...