The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's gonna do what to the cap??? No way!

Well, it looks to me that the slight risk area has spread some to the east... not far enough east... but some... Let me check with the guys, see what they have to say... Well, the cap is apparently weakening slightly (nothing better than a weakening cap), and some of the storms in the pre-frontal convection line (yes, folks a squall line... sigh... that's all we ever get...) might actually be able to get help enough from the daytime heating to break that cap... I am currently looking at beautiful blue skies without any convection, so lots of opportunity for some major daytime heating. With that being said, we are not expected to have severe weather... that should occur in the western part of the CWA, if there... isolated storms and damaging wind gusts is the official word, if it comes to that. Really, though, like I've said, rain is what we need. POPS aren't impressive though.

I am swamped, so I will be cutting this short today... I've served my spotter duty in pointing out an omission in the HWO... boy, I bet they just love me at the NWS... ;-) I keep them on their toes... that's for sure.

Have a great day. If something comes my way, I'll be back on;otherwise, until tomorrow. I don't have any hope that we'll get anything... Perhaps that's the key. ;-)

Have a great day!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...