The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sometimes it rains... even here... really, well, it used to...

THROUGH 1000 PM EDT... SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AND MOVE NORTHEAST AT 25 MPH INTO SOUTHWEST AND SOUTH CENTRAL GEORGIA. THE BEST CHANCES FOR RAIN WILL BE NEAR THE FLORIDA AND GEORGIA BORDERS DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS...AND SOME OF THE STRONGER STORMS COULD PRODUCE BRIEF HEAVY RAINFALL AND WIND GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH. OK, so it's 9:40 now, and we haven't had a drop, but you can see that it's coming. We desperately need this rain, not as bad as Ware County needs it, but as long as it's passing over... might as well drop some on us. As I type, look around, type some more, I notice that the line headed my way is losing its strength, right before my very eyes. It literally falls apart before reaching my county... It's insane!

So far today, there have been 8 reports of tornadoes, in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee. Some damage, but no injuries or deaths have been reported (thank God). Here's hoping it stays that way.

Still... praying for rain...
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. I think I killed it again...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was praying for you too..Looks like I will only see some light showers but I already knew that I 've been watching this system. I cant beleive how many tornados it put out.. ITs been a busy start to the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it certainly did die, but I am fearful that I have also got the curse working against me... Perhaps the "Dewdrop-off-the-radar curse"... I sat and watched last night as every cell with any amount of precipitation dissolved just before entering my county. Incidentally, I noticed the same freak of nature over Rick's county. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...