The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, April 20, 2007

Waiting on that westward wind...

I sit here at my gate at the Las Vegas airport, waiting for boarding. I have an hour ahead of me... I need to hurry and eat something. Had a great last day yesterday. It started out scary, but then, it all improved when waiting on the bus in front of the Bellagio, the fountain show played to the tune of "Singing in the Rain" which was perfect! Awesome show! Then, I met a computer guy originally from Oklahoma (of course I talked weather with him) who agreed to be my tour guide, until I fired him and took over... we had a blast! We went to Circus, Circus, got trapped in an RV park (which is when he fired me) and hit "Speed" at the Sahara... might I say, awesome ride! It takes off from the gate at high speeds. I loved it! We had a terrific time, and he wasn't a homicidal maniac or anything like that. Looks like I made a new friend, right CK?

A new development in my opportunity for the plains chase... I am that much closer. I should have more details on Monday. I can't wait to share this info, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch... you know?

Well, I'm off to get some chow. I am starved, and it's a 4 1/2 hour flight back, with snacks only...

I'll update with some more dam pictures (y'all knew I had to do that lol) tomorrow.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. We will never get her to be quiet now! Hope you have a safe flight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, Home safe and sound... woohoo!

    Nixster, Coolness. I was hoping you'd see it my way. lol P.S. so glad you weren't homicidal.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...