The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wow!

WOW! Illinois, Indiana and Missouri are getting slammed... Getting some action in Northern AL and GA too, even a tornado warning in Talladega a short while ago. Quite a system rolling through...

4:00 Update: That Talladega cell is holding it's own... another fresh tornado warning has been issued there.

~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dew...I like your blog. I need to ask you how you do some of the things you do here with blogger sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike! Ask away. I'll be glad to help you out any way that I can. I am still just learning myself. Thans for stopping by. Several of the changes just occurred with some help from the other Mike.

    ~Dew

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...