The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, May 25, 2007

What's that turning in the Caribbean??

Who sits and reads the Atlantic Tropical Weather Discussion for pleasure??? I must say though that I was excited to read about the

FAIR AMOUNT OF LOW TO MID LEVEL CYCLONIC TURNING ABOUT THE AXIS
in the Caribbean Sea, even if it doesn't appear closed... It's somthing at least, which is a whole lot better than the nothingness we have. Oh wait, we don't have nothingness... nothingness would be a tremendous improvement over this ridiculous smoke, which by the way was the topic of yet another Special Weather Statement.

I was excited to receive word from the person coordinating my plains chase that we will be leaving for the plains one day earlier than originally planned, on the 3rd. So, let's try that count down again... oh yes, in 9 more days... I should be in the plains, getting ready for the big chase. Just add weather.

I shared a picture of Mini-Dew's beloved hamster, so I figure I should include a picture of dear son's new pet, Chloe. She's got such sad and sincere eyes. It's hard not to love her. His previous dog has some bad habits that could not be overlooked, so that one was returned for this one. Chloe is just as precious as can be. It's not weather, but it's a whole lot better than posting any more stinking pictures of the smoke, which is dreadfully thick again tonight.

I guess I do have some more weather related news. Carolina Mike is in the Peach State for this long Memorial Day weekend, and we have a Southern Weather Brigade meeting for those who can attend. It should be lots of weather talk, and we all know how I can go on about weather. Welcome to Georgia, Carolina Mike, sorry we don't have much to offer, but if you like ash and smoke, you've come to the right place!!

That's it for me for tonight. I am beat.

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...