The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, June 04, 2007

Getting ready...

OK, well, I don't have real time to write. Have so many things to take care of before the big Chase-O-Rama! I am in the process of getting ready. Looks like any significant rain will be to the south of me here, so as not to interfere with flight plans headed out. Showers in Atlanta after 2:00, so that shouldn't interfere with that flight... clear in Kansas City... Looks like smooth sailing weatherwise. Woohoo!!!

I'll update when I can.

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing?
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. Go get'em girl! Have fun be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Dew! Go Dew! Get your chase on! :-)

    It certainly looks like you picked the perfect week. Wednesday has all the makings for a large severe weather outbreak throughout all of the plains. SPC is even talking about long track significant tornadoes already...and it's tough to argue against that.

    You'll be doing some serious chasing everyday you are out here according to the models and SPC forecasts. Looks like you'll have a couple of chases here in my backyard too. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you too, Mike, on your trip to Italy!!!

    Steve, You just keep that good news coming!!! Woohoo!!! I hope we make it down your way. Looking forward to some roast goat. Long track tornadoes... awesomeness!!!!

    About to board now, I think... finally!!! It's only 11:23...

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...