The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, June 08, 2007

Hail no!!!

I feel like complete poopie today! I have no idea what the plan is. I guess I'll wait and see.

I am really disappointed about yesterday. We chased and chased and caught nothing. I guess that's part of it, but I am starting to get a complex. Moderate risk and PDS high risk gone bust. Chased through about 10 warned counties... with nothing but a wall cloud to show for it. I don't have my obligatory chaser with the state sign picture. I don't have the hail in my hand shot. I don't have a tornado shot... That settles it, I will just have to come back and test that Dewvoid to the max. I do have the awesome supercell shot though, and that was an awe-inspiring and beautiful sight. I am happy to have had the privelege of enjoying that.

I'd better run and get ready.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...