The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally Friday

Well, I got no rain yesterday. Didn't hear any thunder. I saw one beautiful flanking line, which exhibited several cumulus towers in various stages of thunderstorm genesis, but being able to see that structure meant that it wasn't raining on me, and I was running so behind that I really didn't have time to find the right view to shoot it. Just take my word for it... beautiful!

This is my dear friend's, Phoebe's Persian, Cream Bun. She about sums up the weather situation with her expression. (You can visit Phoebe's site by clicking on the pic. Warning, it's written in Cantonese... great pics though.)Today's HWO seems to foretell the inevitable... WIDELY scattered showers and thunderstorms in the forecast. We, of course, will take that to mean that showers will occur far to my north, my west, my east and my south, but certainly not where I am. Looks like POPS have been adjusted to better reflect the Dewvoid. A little more stability ahead for today than in previous days, so I doubt we'll see anything. Sea breeze won't make it this far inland. Insufficient instability... not a weather day.

The picture is the second that I am considering using in my 9 patch collage. What do you think? This one and yesterdays were taken at the Arboretum in Ashville, NC. We were wanting to go to the Biltmore, but we didn't get there in time. It actually started out as a plan to ride on a train that we missed. We ended up getting lost on a trail in the rain at the Arboretum. It ended up being quite the adventure. I got lots of really spectacular flower shots and the inspiration for my collage.

Have a wonderful Friday!
~Dewdrop

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Mr Bigglesworth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Defently a good add! The colors are wonderful!!
    I should havea good weather weekend and monday is looking just fine too!! Hope you havea great weekend!! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Meso Momma! I hope you get the weather you crave!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower shot, as usual, Dew...aka Meso Momma. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mike. Looks like this one makes the collage. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cat Dew....You never seen the movie Cats and Dogs? The cats wanted to rule the world. Hmmmm.....or was the cat that Dr Evil owned.....Now I i am confused...Help!...Need a little help here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen that movie... sorry. Sounds... interesting... though. Step away from the EMS books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that movie your right rick he looks just like mr bigglesworth!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, there you have it. I'll have to let me Hong Kong friend know that her Kitty resembles a famous one! She will appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...